Monday, April 13, 2015

My Grandparents






My Amazing Grandparents!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This past Saturday they celebrated their 50th anniversary with a vow renewal ceremony!
In a world such as it is I was so happy that they could do this!
I pray everyday that they will be around a long time. I want my son to know and love them as I do.
I love my Dad. He is my #1, and we have the best relationship. In my mind though, my parents are my dad and grandmother. She raised me. We (my dad, mom, sister, and I) lived with my grandparents from the time I was 4 for about 18yrs.
 
Anyway, Saturday was just amazing!
These two people mean the world to me and I just had to share it.
They gifted me the true meaning of marriage, and I pray that I will always honor that to my son.
The things they share and teach me as an adult/woman/wife/mom will never be overlooked.
I wish everyone could meet them, and get a glimpse of their love for God and each other.
 
*She even made her own dress, lol!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment