Monday, February 15, 2016

Valentine

 

     There is always something cheesy about Valentine's Day, but it's truly a day to sit down and think about the ones you love and who loves you. I am blessed by my husband. He has made me a stronger woman. I am following our American Baptist Home Mission's instagram photo challenge for Lent. Today's word was Covenant...
  
     We have a great covenant with our Lord. It was given to us through the greatest love letter ever written (Bible). Today is an amazing day to take in the love of our savior. To know that one man gave his life so that I may live. That is true love. That is a love I never want to take for granted. I cannot see my Bible as anything other than God's love letter to me. He wants me to know what I have been given. I have been given a history, a story about mine and his relationship from the very beginning to the very end. Isn't that what every girl dreams of?

No comments:

Post a Comment