Friday, May 8, 2015

Examples

Have you ever seen this before?
 
 
I found this on Facebook one day.
Sometimes you realize that you need the right example to make a point.
This one went into the "mommy-back-pocket".
Unfortunately, I had to use this on an adult.
 
I am a very forgiving and trusting person.
It takes A LOT for me to be done with people in the aspect of trusting them.
I, unfortunately, have two people in my immediate family who have lost my trust completely.
I used to accept the blame that these ruined relationships were my fault. It hurt a lot.
The feeling that you can never trust what they say, question the sincerity of their actions, and deep down know that you cannot truly count on them for even simple things because of their selfish actions. How did I ever blame myself? I thank God for His love every day.
The hardest thing to understand sometimes is that people don't realize their actions change things.
The plate will never be whole again, and as for these relationships of mine....
They will never be what they were before.
I pray constantly for these two people...that one day they will know God's love and understand.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment