Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Official Voter!

I voted Tuesday!!
WOOT! WOOT!

     My first time voting and I have to tell you what you already know- it was hard! I spent all day Monday and until I went Tuesday to vote researching the candidates on the ballot and praying.
     One of my deepest prayers the past couple of months has been for our Christian nation to rise up! I was so excited Tuesday to see through social media so many of my friends voting! I have hope things are going to turn around this year! I will admit to being upset a little when I saw that Trump won for Indiana. I was expecting more people would be following God's call in our state, but God's Will will prevail! Of that I have no doubt.
    
     There is this amazing event happening this summer that I encourage you to go to: Reset 2016! It's a calling for all Christians to go to D.C. this July and fill the mall so we can pray for our country to go back to following God!! HOW AMAZING?!?!?! I am really hoping to go, but my husband is leery of the possible bad things that can happen. Which I, myself, am nervous about as well. I just think this even is a great stand for our country! So many big name people will be there speaking and performing. Can you imagine what the Holy Spirit will be like that day?! I can't fathom it!

No comments:

Post a Comment