Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Loading...

Hello, hello!
It's only been like two weeks...

     So, Kelli has been a busy bee through the month of April! That's only leading into May and June, my two of four busiest months, yikes!
     Been doing a lot of thinking and evaluating. Rule one to any good blog/vlog... schedule! The follower wants to know when they can count on something new. I have been a sorry disappointment in this area with my blog. I originally started with the idea that my followers would be subscribers so my erratic schedule would not be a problem because everybody would get the email when I posted... silly Kelli.
     So I am putting myself out there with this announcement:
 Every Thursday will have a post!!
 
Ta-da! I did it. There it is. *Phew!*
 
Now for part two:
     Working on the website for my conservation club and another Christian site I really sat down and asked myself: "what do I look for first?" I evaluated searched, and polled for the important guts to a site. I found myself seeing that the most important things I look for were not necessarily in my site!
     So second announcement:
New things are coming!!
 
     What do I mean new things? Well, if you look up ^^ you will see a new tab starting today. This is my first movement forward! It is my "About Me" section. You can read about what I believe and a little about who I am.
     More tabs will be on the way! As a new/growing Christian sometimes the hardest thing is to find sound reading/learning material. I plan to share "my library" and "resources" with you all! As time goes on maybe I will have more things to share, but for today I wanted to let you know that I am still here and many posts are on their way!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment