Thursday, March 17, 2016

Céad Míle Fáilte

"A hundred thousand welcomes."
 

It is my second, or maybe my third, favorite holiday!
17 days in to March and I am finally posting- miracles happen!
I am super excited about everything that is getting ready to happen!
 
     Two weeks ago I wrapped up another class for CLI! (WOOT!) I loved that class- Youth and Young Adult Ministries! The entire class I could just feel God pushing me and saying "go do it Kelli!" So I took inspiration from class and put together a skit that my youth group is going to perform for Palm Sunday!!! It is called "We Want Barabbas" and it is Barabbas's point of view from Mark 15:6-15.
     I am super excited about it, but I have to tell you they certainly taught me a lot the past two weeks. Tonight we are meeting for the third time (ever!) and this will be our last rehearsal before Sunday. When I wrote the skit it broke my heart. My passion for God and writing really met in this skit. I was-still am- scared that it means more to me than the teens right now. I am accepting that that is ok. It is the way of it.
 
     Then tomorrow night we are all going to Winter Jam!!!! I am so kick-butt excited about it!
I will have a full review up asap!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment