Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Turning 6 and Shark Fun!




I can hardly believe it.
It's been six years since my son was born!
Where did all the time go?

     My big guy put in the request for a "Jaws" birthday party early this year! His love of sharks knows no bounds. Every year I enjoy putting together the best party I can for my Bubby. My crafty-pinterest-mom card comes out to make a super cool stuff. So he got his Jaws birthday cake and shark filled room.
     Since going through Financial Peace University and being diligent to God the last several months my husband and I had the greatest pleasure of being able to take our son to the aquarium for his birthday. After his party we drove down to spend the next day at the Newport Aquarium! It was amazing!!! We all got to pet sharks and penguins! Connor was the brave man and pet a starfish! (I pet the horseshoe crab.) The aquarium is just epic! I highly recommend it to everyone.
     They have 14 large sharks that you can watch at different places in the aquarium. Plus, they have about 15 sharks in the pet-the-shark area which is incredibly cool! Connor's favorites were the Shark Rays and the white alligator. Then to end it all best for him they had a stuffed alligator snapper turtle in the gift shop that he got with his birthday money in memory of his turtle (Toothless) that passed away.

 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment