Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Camping for the 4th!


 
This was my weekend!
I got to take my lil' guy camping.
My dad's side goes camping on the 4th together and it is always fun!
I love camping. My dad instilled camping in my blood at a young age, and I love so much that we all go together and spend time as a big family.
Bubby wanted to stay in his own tent this year, and his grandpa was awesome enough to let him in his tent, lol.
 
It was weird for me sleeping by myself this weekend. I woke up in the middle of the night aware that I was alone in the dark. It was startling. I reached for my phone thinking I'll find someone to text or talk to, and seeing 3:30am flash at me I knew no one would be awake. I instead went to my Bible App. 3:30am in the woods, reading God's word, and praying... I don't think I could have felt alone in those moments if I tried, lol.
No matter who is near us or thinking of us, physically, God never leaves us.
After that I slept like the dead, and got woken up by the best sight ever: my Bubby and breakfast already done, lol.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment