Friday, November 21, 2014

Hello! Hello!

 Wow!! It has been a busy a month already, lol.
I apologize for not writing, but I had a few Saturdays to get through.  Starting in October I had a children's fall party for our church, then my personal Halloween party, then my last two classes for school, and finally our church's craft fair! Whew!
 
I must say that the Lord is AWESOME!!
Our Fall Party for the kids at church was amazing! My last two classes were awe-inspiring. I loved my instructor and I learned so much. Kind of bummed that I have to wait until the end of January for my next class to start. (Intro to Theology!!) Then the craft fair did good! (I'm glad it's done for another year though, lol.) Several months worth of work for a seven hours of a day, lol.
 
Hard to believe that I'm already planning towards the New Year... Yikes!
Got Thanksgiving and Christmas....both sides of the family will be here for Christmas!
Then I really wanted to do a New Year lock-in at the church for the kids, but that may have to be on the agenda for next year, lol. Too late to plan that I think. I am working on the finishing touches to hopefully start a women's study/get together group at church on Saturdays. Patiently waiting on my class schedule for January & February. My son's birthday is the end of February, and to round out March.... planning a Breast Cancer Fundraiser bowshoot at our club and then my wonderful husband's birthday!!
 
I am so excited lately I cannot stand it, lol.
God is good all the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment